Tags For Easy Browsing

Friday, March 4, 2011

I Want To Feel My LOVE For You





 I love to love that someone..
   I thought I would never love.

       I ‘am longing to feel your presence close to my soul
         I want to love you the way I could never love myself
          
On a lonely rainy night
  I wish I was that rain drops falling on your lips

On a sunny day
  I wish I was the first ray of sunlight to kiss your skin

    I want to feel my love for you...
      Because your love makes me love myself
        I never felt I could love myself this much
          Before I started loving you

I want to love someone …
 Because I want to feel how it feels to be in love with someone

I want to love someone..
 Because I want to experience self less love for someone else except me

I want to love someone ..,
Because I know I can love someone with my heart and soul
And not just with  my body..

4 comments:

  1. kya baat hai poetry kuch zyada hi ho raha hai dimag toh thika hai na

    ReplyDelete
  2. the "so called poetry " as you call it is weird yet very appealing i love it dhanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ akhil - just trying it

    @ daya - thanks for ur equally weird comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. the poem is more a reflection of ur frame of mind..ur longing to become selfless...yes indeed selflessness is the one that truly strengthens and makes u ready to give life a more wholesome purpose...keep writing..and i jst find that ur about me needs a bit of modification...wat if someone else doesnt care..u care enough for urself...

    ReplyDelete

I don't Hate COMMENTS